Thursday, March 3, 2011

Counting the days until conference!

It's now only 13 days until we meet at conference in Long Beach CA. I am so happy I am able to go and wishing my team could be with me. Next fall they will all be there plus all the new members we sign between now and October. I am grateful I have a wonderful roommate with whom to share costs and end of the day stories.  I am very much looking forward to the breakout sessions as well.  Our trainers are usually the BEST!!  I am hoping to come hone with new methods for getting new distributors up and running.  Also, I'm hoping there will be new enhancements to the virtual office.  I'm thinking we need to plan a party while we're there.  How about you?  What are your thoughts on conference and what we want to accomplish while we're there? 

No comments:

Post a Comment