Monday, March 21, 2011

You are Brilliant

Here's a "random" email I received yesterday ... blessings powerful sisters!
Gina

I was just getting ready to walk out the door when something (or someone) tapped me on the shoulder and told me to email you.

I know it sounds crazy, but then again who am I question

the creator of the universe when he's moving in my life....

Anyways, the message that I felt called to share is simple...

"You are more powerful than you realize, and it's time for you to Wake Up to your Unlimited Brilliance because your playing small doesn't help Anyone, ... Anymore!"

Now if you've known me for any time now, you'd know that I very rarely email "Faith Based Messages" but since I'm playing the same game you are, I feel like it's time to "up the anti."

And if for any reason, you're offended by hearing about thing like "Faith", "God", or even "Jesus" then I'd suggest you unsubscribe to my emails because you'll probably get offended at some point.

But if you're reading this email and feel a "gentle nudge" to Step Up the Faith in your life, then stay tuned, because I feel like the best is yet to come!

Peace N Chicken Grease,

Gabe Strom

No comments:

Post a Comment