Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Difficulties...a blessing?

"I am grateful for all of my problems. After each one was overcome, I became stronger and more able to meet those that were still to come. I grew in all my difficulties."

James Cash Penney

I don't often think of being grateful for problems or obstacles that come my way yet when I look back over my life I have truly grown in the hard times. When I'm on a roll and things are going well I always enjoy the ride but personal growth isn't my focus. It's the difficulties that make help me learn what works for me and what doesn't. It's the obstacles that make me climb, jump or find a way around to the other side. I really liked this quote from JC Penney. I think next time I run into problems I'll remember to be grateful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment